Farmers Pride International (FPI) is a multi-racial, multinational and non-religious international agricultural NGO operating in 40 countries across the world.
Terms and Conditions:
Joining FPI as a member means you have agreed to become part of a global movement on climate resilience and mitigation, and you have also agreed to work with FPI in finding ways of supporting sustainable agriculture for equitable food systems through Microfinance Self-Help Groups
After reading and understanding the terms and conditions, you can go ahead and fill out our membership application form here>>>>>
If you are applying to start, register and manage an FPI Branch/ Chapter please download our policy document here>>>>>
TYPE OF MEMBERSHIP
Soil Science Institutions
Non-Governmental Organisations (NGOs)
The project objectives are to:
1. Engage in its membership and Develop organizational structures for producers that represent their needs and interests.
2. Improve the institutional capacity and quality of agricultural services delivered by public and private institutions and producer organizations.
3. Improve the flow of information for all sector stakeholders. To achieve the above, the project intends to:
4. Support organizational structures for producers (initially on a pilot basis) that represent the producers' needs and interests, and have the capacity to improve market access and to provide, manage and finance services to their members
5. Support efficient and accountable public, cooperative and private services that deliver relevant and cost-effective producer services focused on increasing quality, value-added and market access, and with particular attention to the needs of specific target groups (notably smaller producers, women producers and young producers)
6. Maximize the coverage, reliability and availability of statistics and information for all parties having to make choices affecting the agriculture sector in their country.